by Kelly Burnison | Jun 26, 2022 | Giving Back, Kansas City, KC Area, Monthly Newsletter
There are plenty of activities going on in the KC Metro this 4th of July weekend. Check out a few we’ve rounded up for you:
First, grab fireworks at 4001 Mission Rd, KC, KS 66103 between June 29-July 4 (9am-10pm daily) & help support the mission so dear and dear to us– Freedom Hoops in the Kansas City community. Check out there INSTAGRAM here.
– Stars & Stripes Picnic – July 2nd – 6 pm- 9 pm – World War I Museum
– Red, White & BOOMbox – July 2nd – DJs, bar crawls and all-inclusive options to the KC Live
– 2022 Red, White & Blue Olathe Fireworks – July 4 – College Boulevard Activity Center (CBAC) 9:45pm
– 4th of July Celebration in Parkville, MO – Featuring a pancake breakfast, a skydiving exhibition, parade and more festivities before the evening’s fireworks show.
– VillageFest 2022 – July 4th 7:30 am – 6 pm – Prairie Village Shops- Pancake breakfast & many activities (bounce houses, face painting, carnival rides, petting zoo, pony rides & more!)
– Overland Park Star Spangled Spectacular – July 4th 9-11 pm – Corporate Woods – Enjoy an evening of concerts, food and fireworks at Corporate Woods Founders’ Park on July 4, 2022.
– Independence Day Festival in Gardner – July 4th 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Celebration Park Sports Complex
Have another KC celebration that you normally attend? Let us know by emailing [email protected]group.com.
by The Andy Blake Group | Jul 22, 2021 | Kansas City, KC Area, Parks
THE ANDY BLAKE GROUP’S LIST
HERE ARE OUR PICKS FOR THE BEST PARKS IN THE KC AREA
by The Andy Blake Group | Jul 22, 2021 | Kansas City, KC Area, Monthly Newsletter
THE ANDY BLAKE GROUP’S LIST
HERE ARE OUR PICKS FOR KC’S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
by The Andy Blake Group | Jun 23, 2021 | Giving Back, Kansas City, KC Area
CarePortal creates connections within the Circles of Care around the isolated child. Their goal is to bring together the family, church, & community to create a holistic, healthy approach to caring for kids.
How does careportal work?
CarePortal is a technology connecting platform that brings the needs of hurting children and families in your community to your attention. Caseworkers uncover the needs. CarePortal makes local churches and community members aware, giving them real time opportunity to respond.
Want to see how it works? CLICK HERE!
want to get involved?
Whether you are a business, church, just a person who cares, CarePortal can connect you! Their goal is to connect communities to help take action for children & families that are in a point of crisis. CarePortal exists to help make that connection.
Want to get involved? CLICK HERE!
3161 Wyandotte St.
Kansas City, MO 64111
by The Andy Blake Group | Feb 24, 2021 | Kansas City, KC Area, Uncategorized
– The Dubliner – 170 E 14th St, Kansas City, MO
– Conroys Public House Rainbow – 170 E 14th St, Kansas City, MO
– O’Neill’s Restaurant & Bar – 417 Mission Rd, Leawood, KS
– Gilhouly’s – 1721 W 39th St, Kansas City, MO
– Governor Stumpy’s Grill House – 321 E Gregory Blvd, Kansas City, MO
– McGuires Tavern – 9148 Santa Fe Dr, Overland Park, KS
– Kelly’s Westport Inn – 500 Westport Rd, Kansas City, MO
by The Andy Blake Group | Jan 29, 2021 | Kansas City, KC Area, Monthly Newsletter
3. rye – Leawood
Craving pie? They have a variety of flavors + you won’t want to miss their Frozen Hot Chocolate Sundae!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
Cookie lovers will love Blue Chip cookies! with a motto like “Best Cookies in the Country”, you know they are going to be good!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE!
Don’t miss out on all the updates. Follow us on social!