THE ANDY BLAKE GROUP’S LIST
HERE ARE OUR PICKS FOR WHAT TO DO IN KC IN SEPTEMBER
#1 - KC IRISH FEST
2405 Grand Blvd. KC, MO 64108
- September 3rd-5th, 2021
- Kansas City’s BEST festival on Labor Day weekend. KC brings the best of Ireland to the heart of the city.
- Admission $10-$30
- Music on 7 different stages, food, games, and much more!
#2 - ABG ZOO DAY!
6800 Zoo Drive KC, MO 64132
- Client Appreciation Event!
- September 18th from 9:30am-5:00pm.
- Lunch provided!
- Activities and rides included!
- RSVP by Sept. 8th to claim your spot! (RSVP link in email).
#3 - ART WESTPORT
Westport Road KC, MO
- September 10-12th
- 42 year event features the largest visual arts show that exclusively showcases high quality artists from KC.
- Attracts more than 30,000 visitors.
#4 - AMERICAN ROYAL WORLD SERIES OF BBQ
- September 16-19th
- Come join the fun and taste & vote on the best BBQ in KC!
- Longstanding tradition in KC.
#5 -PLAZA ART FAIR
4706 Broadway St KC, MO 64112
- September 24-26th
- 3 live music stages
- 9 city blocks & features over 240 artists.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN KC IN SEPTEMBER? IF YOU CHECK ANY OF THESE OUT, LET US KNOW!