Day number ???? of quarantine. Needing a break and time to just get away with your significant other or girlfriends? We feel ya!
Here are a few ways to unplug, reset, and have fun with those that you love!
- KC Wine Co. -is the perfect place for a day date with your spouse or your girls. Have fun trying local declious wine and cheeses. Every Saturday and Sunday they host amazing events with live music and food trucks!
- Picnic in the Park- no need to worry about people being around for this one. Find a park you love, pack a lunch or grab something to go, and enjoy. So easy, coast affective, & fun!
- Local Patios- with fall quickly approaching the weather will be perfect to have breakfast, lunch, or dinner on. Here are a few of our favs.
- Drive in Movie-You can drive in, stay in your own car and still get the experience of being out on a date. Throw in a few candles and some dessert and you are set!
- Movie Roulette-If you don’t have a drive in theater nearby (or can’t go to one), you can make a game of watching a movie at home. Scroll through any streaming service and blindly pick a movie to watch, no matter how weird it is.
- Staycation- techniquically this one requires a little bit of contact (to check in), but if you’re willing to endure a little outside contact, you can achieve the feeling of luxury and travel by booking a room at a fancy hotel for a night or two.
- Go for a Walk & Watch the Sunrise or Sunset
- Romantic Dinner + Games- Make a fancy dinner at home together and enjoy a chill night playing games. Here are some fun card games!
- Work out Together- Get those enphorphins going while also spending time together.
- 36 Questions of Love- Allegedly, if you share these 36 specific questions with someone as well as stare into their eyes for four minutes, you will fall in love (or in this case, make your love stronger). Try it out!